575 League of Legend RP option is gone, will it be back?

Anonymous
2025-04-25T06:39:29+00:00

I grind points to redeem vp for Valorant. I've always redeemed the 575 option instead of 100. There were times when the 575 would be out of stock, but for that it usually says currently unavailable, to which I just save my points until it's restocked and then I redeem the points. However, the points were unavailable when I went to redeem them 2 days ago so I thought I would wait a few days. Today I went to check and the entire option for 575 is gone instead of saying unavailable, the only option available is the 100 rp. I did not encounter this before.

What I'm asking is, will the 575 rp be restocked as it usually does or is the option gone permanently or for as long as Microsoft wants? I do not want to redeem the 100 rp, but if 575 is not coming back I have no other reason to save the points and would rather spend it on the 100 rp instead of this being unavailable too.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

59 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-20T09:15:05+00:00

    yep
    but i play only val and apex , pubg none of the gift cards are available now
    even amazon gift cards are not back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-20T06:54:21+00:00

    didn't hace the 100 rp option from when i started collecting till now in india only 575 rp option now it is gone as well

    giftcards available now are

    croma

    lifestyle

    roblox

    sea of thieves (nice game btw)

    overwatch

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-19T16:58:28+00:00

    Ayoooo, that's even more disheartening. But the good thing about that is that when the entire LOL points disappears it definitely comes back after a while. Me only being able to see 100rp is driving me nuts, makes me think what if 575 doesn't get restocked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-19T16:55:01+00:00

    Aight man, I'll add you on discord.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-19T16:19:14+00:00

    damn? even the 100 option is gone? we still have the 100 points for now, i think you should keep collecting points and wait till it comes back, thats all we can do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments