A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
i think it'll restock soon enough, i recently started collecting points as i need this battle pass.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I grind points to redeem vp for Valorant. I've always redeemed the 575 option instead of 100. There were times when the 575 would be out of stock, but for that it usually says currently unavailable, to which I just save my points until it's restocked and then I redeem the points. However, the points were unavailable when I went to redeem them 2 days ago so I thought I would wait a few days. Today I went to check and the entire option for 575 is gone instead of saying unavailable, the only option available is the 100 rp. I did not encounter this before.
What I'm asking is, will the 575 rp be restocked as it usually does or is the option gone permanently or for as long as Microsoft wants? I do not want to redeem the 100 rp, but if 575 is not coming back I have no other reason to save the points and would rather spend it on the 100 rp instead of this being unavailable too.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
i think it'll restock soon enough, i recently started collecting points as i need this battle pass.
yep
but i play only val and apex , pubg none of the gift cards are available now
even amazon gift cards are not back
Aight man, I'll add you on discord.
damn? even the 100 option is gone? we still have the 100 points for now, i think you should keep collecting points and wait till it comes back, thats all we can do.