got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason, and i dont know why

Anonymous
2023-08-07T02:08:14+00:00

so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T15:36:39+00:00

    already try it from 1 month ago, but still nothing change :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T04:36:33+00:00

    Try rewards support link and raise a ticket. https://rewards.bing.com/support 

    I have the same problem. Account suspended out of a sudden. Point is now 0 and now feeling cheated by Bing. I collected 1000 points, it took me a year!

    I was doing quiz with my dad and we both using our own account. What could be wrong?

    The link does not let me submit a support ticket. It says...

    Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the program. Review these policies in the Microsoft Services Agreement governing the program which you accepted when joining.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T05:36:05+00:00

    Hello Microsoft rewards support team my Microsoft rewards account activate with Microsoft rewards program

    I am following the rules all time

    Please recovery my Microsoft rewards account and Microsoft rewards program

    Thanks you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T05:38:23+00:00

    Hello Microsoft rewards support team my Microsoft rewards account activate with Microsoft rewards program please

    I am following the rules all time

    My Microsoft rewards account activate with Microsoft rewards program

    Thanks you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T05:40:36+00:00

    Hello Microsoft rewards support team my Microsoft rewards account activate with Microsoft rewards program

    I am following the rules all time with Microsoft rewards account recovery

    Thanks you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments