A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
me to i was trying to buy robux with my points
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
me to i was trying to buy robux with my points
My account was also locked for unknown reasons, my account is not shared with anyone and I also do not use VPN. I live in Vietnam.
My account please rekover kar do I am promise
My account also got suspended and I don't know why, maybe from me trying to redeem my reward to another email, but if it allows you to do it why suspend me for doing it? Please respond already put 2 reports on this and no response.
Same bro tried to bye robux with my points didn't work next day my accounts suspended.