A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I have filled out the request, but they haven't responded for a few days.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have filled out the request, but they haven't responded for a few days.
I did fill my request. I tried to use vpn bc my friend tells me to, and I tried, I didn't know that I would be suspended because of that. Because of confusion, I tried to create more than a account to find the reason of my reduce of points. You could conduct my points back to 0 for a consequence. I am very sorry because of my mistake and I promise I won't do it again, if I was caught do it again, you could permanent ban my account.
I have sent multiple tickets with no reply. My account was also suspended w/o reason. Please help with a reply & asolution, thank you
I am in the same boat. My account was randomly suspended last week and they haven't responded to my ticket. Their website says a response will be within 24 hours.
If you get it resolved or find a way to get them to reply let us all know please.