A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
lol lol lol
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
lol lol lol
It seems all these account suspensions or restrictions have been more frequent with whatever recent changes Microsoft has made to the rewards program. I have been using my MS Rewards account for a few years without any violations or problems. I have a ticket open and I hope this problem is because of some bugs with whatever changes have been made to the rewards program.
Hi Jace,
My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'll do my best to help you with this.
I feel sorry to learn that your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and your points have been reduced to 0.
A few usual causes for a rewards account ban involve breaking the Microsoft Services Agreement or using a VPN. When the terms are violated, such as making multiple Microsoft Rewards accounts using different emails, your account is suspended. know more about Microsoft's code of conduct here https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/servicesagreement
To lift the suspension, the most effective approach is to raise a ticket with the Microsoft Rewards Team, as they can access your account.
Send a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support after sending the request the MS rewards team will review your case and make necessary adjustments if possible. This will usually take some time so please be patient.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further concerns. Thanks
It is not allowing me to send a ticket
I sent 2 tickets and heard anything back. I looked up what a vpn is. I don't use that or anything else. I was above the board and still got shut down.