A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
How I can recover
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How I can recover
Mine finally came back. All I did was create about 4 tickets a day for a week. Then commented on repeated Twitter post and their pages. Sent dms also complaining and made calls to Microsoft. After a few weeks it appeared working again
I got spended for some reason. I didn't even do anything. All I did was just came on rewards just to redeem some points and my account got suspended for nothing.Please help me
Their Twitter team just posted it's happening again of randomly banning people if lucky maybe they will fix it for once but it took till last month for mine to change. They ignore all support tickets and just blame another part of Microsoft for the issue while refusing to fix it or give us the points we miss d due to them SCREWING IT UP!