got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason, and i dont know why

Anonymous
2023-08-07T02:08:14+00:00

so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-02T16:31:03+00:00

    Hi Jace,

    My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'll do my best to help you with this.

    I feel sorry to learn that your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and your points have been reduced to 0.

    A few usual causes for a rewards account ban involve breaking the Microsoft Services Agreement or using a VPN. When the terms are violated, such as making multiple Microsoft Rewards accounts using different emails, your account is suspended. know more about Microsoft's code of conduct here https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/servicesagreement

    To lift the suspension, the most effective approach is to raise a ticket with the Microsoft Rewards Team, as they can access your account.

    Send a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support after sending the request the MS rewards team will review your case and make necessary adjustments if possible. This will usually take some time so please be patient.

    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further concerns. Thanks

    It is not allowing me to send a ticket

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T23:06:15+00:00

    It seems all these account suspensions or restrictions have been more frequent with whatever recent changes Microsoft has made to the rewards program. I have been using my MS Rewards account for a few years without any violations or problems. I have a ticket open and I hope this problem is because of some bugs with whatever changes have been made to the rewards program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T16:12:46+00:00

    lol lol lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T07:29:51+00:00

    Hi Jace,

    My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'll do my best to help you with this.

    I feel sorry to learn that your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and your points have been reduced to 0.

    A few usual causes for a rewards account ban involve breaking the Microsoft Services Agreement or using a VPN. When the terms are violated, such as making multiple Microsoft Rewards accounts using different emails, your account is suspended. know more about Microsoft's code of conduct here https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/servicesagreement

    To lift the suspension, the most effective approach is to raise a ticket with the Microsoft Rewards Team, as they can access your account.

    Send a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support after sending the request the MS rewards team will review your case and make necessary adjustments if possible. This will usually take some time so please be patient.

    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further concerns. Thanks

    I know that i have made a mistake using automatic bing search for increasing my points on rewards but i feel guilty about that so please try to understand and release my rewards account free and make my all points to zero and from now on I'll make sure that i won't repeat what i have done before thank you for your attention.

    Your user

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments