got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason, and i dont know why

Anonymous
2023-08-07T02:08:14+00:00

so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-06T18:08:07+00:00

    I am in the same boat. My account was randomly suspended last week and they haven't responded to my ticket. Their website says a response will be within 24 hours.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T22:57:58+00:00

    I have sent multiple tickets with no reply. My account was also suspended w/o reason. Please help with a reply & asolution, thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T15:37:29+00:00

    I did fill my request. I tried to use vpn bc my friend tells me to, and I tried, I didn't know that I would be suspended because of that. Because of confusion, I tried to create more than a account to find the reason of my reduce of points. You could conduct my points back to 0 for a consequence. I am very sorry because of my mistake and I promise I won't do it again, if I was caught do it again, you could permanent ban my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T18:14:21+00:00

    I have filled out the request, but they haven't responded for a few days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-02T16:47:28+00:00

    I sent 2 tickets and heard anything back. I looked up what a vpn is. I don't use that or anything else. I was above the board and still got shut down.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments