A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason,
Remove suspended account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason,
Remove suspended account
My account suspended due to reason I don't know please recover it.
Same me I have an account and it got suspended I don't know the reason and I was redeaming A reward so I lost all my points
What if you didn't violate any rules and you simply changed your password. Some my use short names for their names, and you assume that they violated any rules. Sometimes VPN is to protect you especially if you travel.
Pls sir pls unban my microsoft account pls help me sir I don't participated in any fraud activity