got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason, and i dont know why

Anonymous
2023-08-07T02:08:14+00:00

so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T11:40:19+00:00

    My account was also locked for unknown reasons, my account is not shared with anyone and I also do not use VPN. I live in Vietnam.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-08T19:07:42+00:00

    me to i was trying to buy robux with my points

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-06T23:58:57+00:00

    If you get it resolved or find a way to get them to reply let us all know please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T15:37:29+00:00

    I did fill my request. I tried to use vpn bc my friend tells me to, and I tried, I didn't know that I would be suspended because of that. Because of confusion, I tried to create more than a account to find the reason of my reduce of points. You could conduct my points back to 0 for a consequence. I am very sorry because of my mistake and I promise I won't do it again, if I was caught do it again, you could permanent ban my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T18:14:21+00:00

    I have filled out the request, but they haven't responded for a few days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments