Like giving you pain meds! To keep you calm.
duo goes black
Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!
Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-09-16T19:49:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-11-26T21:15:14+00:00 I'm having this issue with my new Duo2 after using it in left/right mode for about 10 minutes. It will randomly come back on about 5 minutes later then shut off again 10 minutes later. I'm on the latest version as no updates are available
-
Anonymous
2021-11-26T23:11:13+00:00 I've had the first Duo for around 8 months and the only thing that ever got fixed of all the bugs was being able to use the visual voicemail through Straight Talk/AT&T. Other than that, I've had daily issues with screens suddenly turning off and the Google keyboard suddenly moving above the text input box. I just had my old Duo 1 replaced with a different Duo 1 and I'm still having the same problems. So, I feel like they had no business coming out with a Duo 2 when they still haven't fixed the issues everyone is having with the Duo 1. Seems like they know there's issues but they're just ignoring it and selling new phones anyways, based on your post.
-
Anonymous
2021-11-26T23:20:30+00:00 My advice is get rid of this huge pos phone. I went through 6 and was like screw thus **** phone and went back to Samsung.
-
Anonymous
2021-11-27T02:44:20+00:00 Thank you for sharing that. I is sad that these bugs are not being addressed quickly. They're not going to have much luck selling a 3rd generation with all the word of mouth.