duo goes black

Anonymous
2021-05-01T19:27:22+00:00

Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!

Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T16:44:55+00:00

    I just checked system update and the most recent version is 10 from May 5,2021. Still doing the black screen. Only open for a couple minutes. Left right. Anyone come up with solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T19:23:49+00:00

    It's not fixed yet as far as I know.

    Lots of people on Reddit are reporting it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T23:13:15+00:00

    I’m getting there too, problem is losing the money that I paid for it up front! No way to get any of that money back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-18T23:28:14+00:00

    I've  been  having  the  same  problem.  Usually  happens  within  5  minutes  of  use.  You  can  squeeze  the  screens  together  to  force  the  reappearance  of  the  screen.  More  usually  my  left  screen  disappears . Usually  while  in  left  to  right  reading  mode.  But  it  keeps  happening .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments