Thanks… it needed one!
duo goes black
Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!
Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-07T18:40:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-08T11:35:28+00:00 I still have the problem too.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-08T12:42:50+00:00 I installed the update when released. I have had the black screen scenario occur once since the update a few days ago. Book mode, holding upright with both screens in use.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-08T15:55:06+00:00 I just tried updating. It says my system is up to date but It says I have
Android version: 10
Android security update: May 5, 2021
Still having the issues.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-08T15:56:11+00:00 Also Jerry, I'm FTE if anyone needs more details.