Yep, I got so sick of it . Truly a huge piece of **** phone :(.
duo goes black
Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!
Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-11-27T02:52:52+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-11-27T04:29:43+00:00 For sure
-
Anonymous
2021-12-15T16:36:00+00:00 It is happening to me as I try to type this message. Irony. It is very frustrating. Same issue became worse and worse on the Duo 1. Now the Duo 2 has the same problem.
-
Anonymous
2021-12-15T19:03:06+00:00 It is happening to me as I try to type this message. Irony. It is very frustrating. Same issue became worse and worse on the Duo 1. Now the Duo 2 has the same problem.
After blacking out…. occasionally, it is now dead 2 months after warranty. Glad to get another phone!