duo goes black

Anonymous
2021-05-01T19:27:22+00:00

Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!

Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T15:55:06+00:00

    I just tried updating. It says my system is up to date but It says I have

    Android version: 10

    Android security update: May 5, 2021

    Still having the issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T12:42:50+00:00

    I installed the update when released. I have had the black screen scenario occur once since the update a few days ago. Book mode, holding upright with both screens in use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T11:35:28+00:00

    I still have the problem too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T18:40:19+00:00

    Thanks… it needed one!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T16:08:11+00:00

    My device has the May 27th update since it was released. Black screen issues continue. Yesterday it happened while I was using it opened and holding @45 degree angle.

    Hoping it can be fixed soon! 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments