My advice is get rid of this huge pos phone. I went through 6 and was like screw thus **** phone and went back to Samsung.
duo goes black
Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!
Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-11-26T23:20:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-11-26T23:11:13+00:00 I've had the first Duo for around 8 months and the only thing that ever got fixed of all the bugs was being able to use the visual voicemail through Straight Talk/AT&T. Other than that, I've had daily issues with screens suddenly turning off and the Google keyboard suddenly moving above the text input box. I just had my old Duo 1 replaced with a different Duo 1 and I'm still having the same problems. So, I feel like they had no business coming out with a Duo 2 when they still haven't fixed the issues everyone is having with the Duo 1. Seems like they know there's issues but they're just ignoring it and selling new phones anyways, based on your post.
-
Anonymous
2021-11-26T21:15:14+00:00 I'm having this issue with my new Duo2 after using it in left/right mode for about 10 minutes. It will randomly come back on about 5 minutes later then shut off again 10 minutes later. I'm on the latest version as no updates are available
-
Anonymous
2021-09-16T19:49:01+00:00 Like giving you pain meds! To keep you calm.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-16T18:30:04+00:00 Well. I've seen responses from moderators on here and what seems like representatives for Microsoft. But, in terms of whether or not they really care, I haven't gotten the sense that they're committed to fixing the problems affecting this phone. Nothing has changed in the entire time I've owned this phone, except that my visual voicemail suddenly started working recently and even shows a transcription of the voice message. So, it's nice to finally have visual voicemail, but that's too little too late. I've read that people on here call in about whatever problem with their phone and Microsoft replaces the phone with another one. But, I've also read that people with new phones continue to have these glitches, so what's the point of replacing the phone if they never fix the problem?