Yes. MS is aware of the issue. I had no problems getting a replacement through MS Support.
Is it a hardware issue? I thought it was software.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes. MS is aware of the issue. I had no problems getting a replacement through MS Support.
Is it a hardware issue? I thought it was software.
Yes. MS is aware of the issue. I had no problems getting a replacement through MS Support.
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
So you're advice would be to return while I still can?
That's pretty much my symptoms too. Easy to fix, but yea, annoying, especially since it's been around since April update. Patience is a virtue, but ugh.
It happens to me very randomly. I'll be laying on my bed looking at my phone with both screens facing me in book mode and one side suddenly turns off. Sometimes there's the option to double tap the screen to turn it back on, but sometimes it just goes black for a while and turns back on a few minutes later. Sometimes, I only have one screen facing me while I'm laying on my bed and it suddenly turns off while I'm looking at it. I just turn the phone around and continue what I'm doing on the other screen, but it's still annoying. And, yes, this started happening after the update. It never happened before that. I also have the most recent update. One time, one of the screens went black and wouldn't turn back on after many minutes. I had to restart my phone to get the screen to operate again.