It is happening to me as I try to type this message. Irony. It is very frustrating. Same issue became worse and worse on the Duo 1. Now the Duo 2 has the same problem.
duo goes black
Can anyone figure out why one screen on my Duo Phone goes black periodically, seemed to happen after last update? Only way to get it back is to turn phone on and off!
Surface | Surface Duo | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-12-15T16:36:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-05-05T15:12:00+00:00 Same here after April update. I could be doing nothing and one screen just goes black. Sometimes if I move hinged screens they may come back but mostly have to lock, unlock or restart the whole thing to get a screen back.
-
Anonymous
2021-05-04T21:48:49+00:00 Same thing has been happening to me. Happened to me when I was using my Duo as an ebook reader and then a couple of times in the car when I had it up on my phone mount with both screens open. Same issue that others have said, I get a double tap to switch screens message and then one screen goes black. Closing/opening the duo seems to fix it but it's still annoying.
-
Anonymous
2021-05-03T22:48:04+00:00 Hello,
When this happens are you doing anything specific and is it the same screen that goes black or is that random? Also can we confirm that you are on the latest update for the Microsoft Launcher, you can check this by going to Google Play Store, searching for launcher and if there is an update you will see the update button.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more