Agreed, its better but not fixed. Still waiting.......
Surface Laptop 3 Keeps Dropping Wi-Fi signal
I preordered my surface laptop 3 and ever since I've had it, I noticed that the wifi would stop working at least once an hour for 1-2 minutes. Is anyone else having the same problems?? All of the other devices I use in my house don't have this problem.
Surface | Surface Laptop | Network
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-11-13T16:26:45+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-11-13T16:57:46+00:00 My surface pro 6 has been pretty good lately. I've upgraded my routers to ASUS AX series, configured in a MESH. There were some drops when the laptop was sitting in between the routers and some issues with 2.4Ghz / 5GHz automatic switching but I changed the settings slightly with regards to wi-fi power on the routers and it now appears to be fairly stable. (Few months now). I'm also on Windows 10 20H2 (don't know if that makes a difference).
Let's see how it holds out.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-17T03:08:02+00:00 Microsoft just doesn't even care about it. They knew this issue and just ignored it. I paid more than $2,000 for a working purpose laptop. And it kept dropping off WIFI which drove me crazy!!! I tried everything and it just didn't work. ****!!!
-
Anonymous
2020-11-17T03:39:38+00:00 Yes. I have tried everything, droping it once a day again now. Other laptops and devices on the same ap are fine.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-17T13:08:42+00:00 Yes. I have tried everything, droping it once a day again now. Other laptops and devices on the same ap are fine.
It has happened four times today! Very annoying, this needs to be fixed.