Surface Laptop 3 Keeps Dropping Wi-Fi signal

Anonymous
2020-03-25T00:35:42+00:00

I preordered my surface laptop 3 and ever since I've had it, I noticed that the wifi would stop working at least once an hour for 1-2 minutes. Is anyone else having the same problems?? All of the other devices I use in my house don't have this problem.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Network

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T03:38:10+00:00

    The only thing that works is to use external Wifi/LAN adapter via the *only* USB port.

    No more Surface.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T13:06:59+00:00

    Mine seems fine now but i lost track of how many intel wireless network adapter updates i have done to get it that way

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments