Surface Laptop 3 Keeps Dropping Wi-Fi signal

Anonymous
2020-03-25T00:35:42+00:00

I preordered my surface laptop 3 and ever since I've had it, I noticed that the wifi would stop working at least once an hour for 1-2 minutes. Is anyone else having the same problems?? All of the other devices I use in my house don't have this problem.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Network

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-10T22:47:46+00:00

    I have AMD Ryzen. I don't suppose Intel assistant would do me any good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-22T14:06:46+00:00

    My connection drops 5 to 10 times a day.  I just bought my computer two weeks ago and work online.  May have to return after reading this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-17T13:08:42+00:00

    Yes. I have tried everything, droping it once a day again now. Other laptops and devices on the same ap are fine. 

    It has happened four times today! Very annoying, this needs to be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-17T03:39:38+00:00

    Yes. I have tried everything, droping it once a day again now. Other laptops and devices on the same ap are fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-17T03:08:02+00:00

    Microsoft just doesn't even care about it. They knew this issue and just ignored it. I paid more than $2,000 for a working purpose laptop. And it kept dropping off WIFI which drove me crazy!!! I tried everything and it just didn't work. ****!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments