I've had my SB3 since the day after they became available. I have had random wifi disconnects throughout the day, usually only 1 or 2 but they are happening daily.
I immediately check my iPad or phone that is nearby and connected to the same wifi network and have no issues accessing the internet from those devices during that time. The only way for me to re-establish my wifi connection on my SB3 is to turn off the wifi and turn it back on. Everything reconnects fine each time.
Yesterday, it did this as I was preparing to give a presentation to over 1,000 people -- virtually! Are others experiencing this? Is this is a known issue already? I just swapped over from a MacBook Pro after 10+ years in that environment and didn't have issues like this so I hope this is something easily rectified and soon or I'll be swapping back.
Thank you!
Chad_TX
I have the same problem with my Surface Book 3.
My own WiFi disconnects within every hour or less. I am afraid to use my surface to take online exams.
This is not cool.
Please did you find a solution yet?