Greetings all,
Internet Explorer is not able to stream in Connected Standby. There are apps that can stream while the Surface is in Connected Standby (Xbox Music).
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to listen to music on my Surface but not have to have the screen on (to save battery life). Is the only way to keep the music app running to keep the Surface awake? Or if I have Pandora going in the background and I flip to another app it stops the sound. How do I keep it going?
Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Greetings all,
Internet Explorer is not able to stream in Connected Standby. There are apps that can stream while the Surface is in Connected Standby (Xbox Music).
Having the same kind of problem with spotify -wondered if anyone had any ideas for that
Solution!!!!
I kind of found a solution to the streaming problem while the screen is off. I looked for "Darkest black background", then I downloaded a pitch black picture and opened the picture with the windows photo viewer. Once the picture is opened it covers the whole screen, and you cannot even tell that the screen is on; plus, it really saves a lot of battery life!!!.
Hope this helps you guys,