Hello photobriangray
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Can you explain what it is you are experiencing with your Surface Book?
Best regards
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am sure it is another display driver bug with, but please fix it. Whether it is Edge or the display driver, please fix it.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello photobriangray
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Can you explain what it is you are experiencing with your Surface Book?
Best regards
I am having the same thing but it only happens up to 3 times when I either power on my Surface Book or wake it from Hibernation.
Hello MichaelJKenny
Detach the Clipboard from the Keyboard
Clean the five connectors on the keyboard with a lint free cloth and isopropyl alcohol
Reattach the Clipboard
Best regards
The Auto-Rotate notification pop-up in the upper left randomly shows up, though most often upon resume. This is with the keyboard attached.
I'm seeing this too. Even when driving external monitors. Seems like there may still be a lingering bug with the tablet mode / regular mode switch detection making the device think it's no longer connected to the keyboard base, and hence re-enabling the auto-rotate mode (which displays its notification in the upper left).