AUTOROTATE ON - Randomly pops up...

Anonymous
2015-11-14T15:49:04+00:00

I am sure it is another display driver bug with, but please fix it. Whether it is Edge or the display driver, please fix it.

Surface | Surface Book | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-11-17T00:30:37+00:00

    I am having the same thing but it only happens up to 3 times when I either power on my Surface Book or wake it from Hibernation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-11-16T14:55:15+00:00

    Hello photobriangray

    Thanks for reaching out to us.

    Can you explain what it is you are experiencing with your Surface Book?

    Best regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments