On my Surface Pro (the early one), I have tablet mode off. The "autorotate on" shows randomly as others have said, but I can trigger it at will by rotating my surface 90 deg either way. The display does NOT rotate (turned off).
AUTOROTATE ON - Randomly pops up...
I am sure it is another display driver bug with, but please fix it. Whether it is Edge or the display driver, please fix it.
Surface | Surface Book | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2016-05-31T16:41:41+00:00