Surface Pro 2017 screen flickering

Anonymous
2017-09-20T07:28:20+00:00

My surface pro 2017 i5 8gb ram screen flickers from time to time. The flickering become more intense while gaming. Wondering if any of you has the same issue or my device is faulty.

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-11-18T15:43:28+00:00

    I tried the Surface Diagnostic Tool Kit and it does not fix the problem or detect any problems with my surface.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-18T19:33:57+00:00

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x4qb8JQnqa73DzDm3V1DcIL\_U\_5yDlKp

    here's exactly what the problem is.... please help! I thought this computer would be good for longer than a few years. Extremely disappointing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-20T00:21:50+00:00

    Thanks for the update. Since the issue still persist after performing those troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you contact our Answer Desk team so they can further assist you. Please click this link to be directed. If you're not in the US click here to get the number for your country.

    We appreciate you providing us the result of your conversation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-02T14:21:29+00:00

    OMG I'm having this too - I'm so glad it's not just me! Tried everything so gonna have to ring them on Monday after weeping.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-12-05T22:22:39+00:00

    Hi,

    I have the same issue on my surface Pro 2017 (i7, 16GB)... I'm facing noticeable Flickering when on battery ... Also, I'm seeing light bleed on the bottom and left side of the device...

    Any one solved the issue ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments