- Is this the first you have encountered this issue?
- I have tried to install the latest Firmware Update on at least two occasions
- Have you tried to first check for and install the update using Windows update while Surface
Dock is connected to your Surface Book?
- Windows Update is completely up to date, and running Windows update whilst the Surface Dock is attached makes no difference.
- Have you also tried re-downloading the Surface Dock Updater, then install it to your device?
- I have tried the Surface Dock Updater
It may be that my Surface Dock is up to date. Non-trivial to tell.
However, the problem I am trying to solve is principally an attached iPhone gets connected and disconnected incessantly at ~30s intervals when connected to the Surface Dock, particularly if other items are also connected to the USB. This is extremely frustrating. I was hoping a firmware update might fix the problem.
Can you shed any light on this problem? It appears to be well recognised on the net.
Jonathan