Superb solution. I have setup flashlights all around projecting on my face to increase the brightness but to no good. So frustrated i was that I started reviewing laptops to buy. 🤪
Boy oh boy, you saved me a lot of money.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The front camera on my Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 was too dark in Zoom (and in the Camera app). There are many folks asking how to adjust the brightness, but none of the answers in the posts I found work and all the posts were closed.
I discovered how to adjust the brightness:
Click on this icon and a brightness slider bar will appear. Adjust the brightness to what you want.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Superb solution. I have setup flashlights all around projecting on my face to increase the brightness but to no good. So frustrated i was that I started reviewing laptops to buy. 🤪
Boy oh boy, you saved me a lot of money.
Thank you!
You are my hero. Finally fixed after months of darkness!
Thank you so much!! I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere!
It worked perfectly!
Thanks so much!!!!! it works!