Hello, I'm having the exact same issue with my bluetooth disconnecting/dropping out intermittently, multiple times each hour.
I've tried the above fix and the issue is still persisting. Are there any other fixes or setting updates you can suggest?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every day, my bluetooth on my Surface Laptop disconnects and reconnects for no reason. I am using a microsoft designer mouse and keyboard. This happens multiple times each day.
I have tried all the standard items,
readding the bluetooth device
restarting the computer
ensure the laptop power settings are correct
making sure all updates have been installed
etc.
Anyone having these issues? Any fix ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello, I'm having the exact same issue with my bluetooth disconnecting/dropping out intermittently, multiple times each hour.
I've tried the above fix and the issue is still persisting. Are there any other fixes or setting updates you can suggest?
Hi PhillipNaples,
Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. We are sorry to hear about what you are experiencing on your Surface Laptop.
Please try these steps then observe if the Microsoft mouse and keyboard still disconnects and reconnects randomly:
While the mouse and keyboard is connected/paired, open Device Manager
Expand Human Interface Devices
Double-click on Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device, select Power Management tab above. Uncheck the box for "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" then click OK. If you have multiple Bluetooth Low Energy GATT driver, please do this on all of them.
Restart Surface
If this answer your question, we highly encourage you to inform our Community by clicking on Yes or marking my post as an answer. This will help other members who may have the same issue as you. Otherwise, don't hesitate to update us so we can further assist you.
Kind Regards,
Marrion Y.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more