I am having the same issue after the update.
Does anybody knows another way of fixing it?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every day, my bluetooth on my Surface Laptop disconnects and reconnects for no reason. I am using a microsoft designer mouse and keyboard. This happens multiple times each day.
I have tried all the standard items,
readding the bluetooth device
restarting the computer
ensure the laptop power settings are correct
making sure all updates have been installed
etc.
Anyone having these issues? Any fix ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue after the update.
Does anybody knows another way of fixing it?
I used to have it fixed after trying this. But then I had to do a factory reset on my laptop.
Now I don't have the option anymore to turn of Power Management. The whole tab just vanished.
Any other ways around this problem?
Hi,
Just wanted to share this: Intel updated their Bluetooth drivers for the Surface Laptop 3 and so far, it's working without any issues.
Use the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to check for new drivers and download the new bluetooth ones ( 21.120.0.4 ):
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
Hope it helps!
SebastianR2, thanks for posting your solution, unfortunately, it did not work for me. I went further and disabled "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" all the way up the Device Manager tree in "Device by connection" view - see the screen shot below. I start experiencing the random disconnect issue after upgrading from Win 10 1909 to Win 10 2004. Any other recommendations?
My machine: Surface Laptop 3, Windows 10 Pro, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)
Bluetooth Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 (driver up-to-date)
Bluetooth Keyboard: NuPhy NUTYPE F1 (driver up-to-date)
Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics Voyager V5200 (driver up-to-date)
No need to uninstall, all you need to do is double-click, find the 'power management' tab, and uncheck power saving.
That should do it!