Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-08-08T20:43:02+00:00 I paid 2.000 euro for this machine and there's NO solution for that?! My SP4 screen started to shake a month ago but now it shakes in every minute, I'm completely unable to work on it.
If it can be solved by software then make a fix, seems to be the whole world having the same problem, if it's hardware, give our money back (or give me a computer which I can use and I can work on).
I think at a premium machine this problem with a MASSIVE amount of computers is unacceptable: premium means it won't go crap in a year.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-09T04:49:10+00:00 Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-10T05:08:26+00:00 Hey, I have the same problem and it seems started after I've got Creators Update and all firmware updates after it. Will full reset help in this case? I don't think it is hardware failure, because when I start input (touchscreen or touchpad scrolling) the screen goes back to normal.
It turns out that it's definitely a hardware issue for me. It gets worse and worse the longer the tablet is turned on and I noticed that the boot display also shows the jitters before the OS and drivers are even loaded.
Here's what mine looks like after being on for about an hour: youtube link
I finally broke down and submitted for a repair order. It is costing me $450+tax to get a replacement and I have to ship via FedEx in my own box and bubble-wrap. I figured I could buy a new computer for $1200 or so; or spend the $500 to get a replacement with a short warranty... Hope it works out.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-28T19:00:56+00:00 Dear Guy!
This might be hurt you a lot, as I am experienced with the SP4. Just don't worry! It is easy enough to fix this.
First, In eed to ask you something!
- Are you running a more than 10GB program and screen is shaking?
- Does that need more Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) to support?
I am sure that you say YES!
What you need to do is:
- Shrink Volume: You need to shrink drive (C:)
- Create New Volume (Whatever you wanna call it)Link Here :
*"*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJiakVgAtn4"
- Copy and paste or reinstall the program that you run and screen was starting shaking to New Volume you created (This might be drive "D:" or "E:"...)
- Restart PC! And Enjoy that program
In my opinion, there might be Speed of ROM when it is nearly full, it works slower than your program need (Simple Explain!). It is because of the logical circuits running in many algorithms needed for this SSD works not properly (Search Algorithm).
->This you need a new Partition to run Search Algorithm faster!
->It can be about the GPU is not enough speed to support the program!
This might help someone. And it is too long to write this. Also, sorry for messing up this page :)