Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-02-11T00:46:51+00:00 I've since run Windows Update on my daughters SP4 and now it seems to be an issue that comes and goes.
I never had the issue return after rolling back the KB; but I've seen it from time to time since I started running the updates again. I'll need to ask my daughter (primary user) if it happens still since I haven't used her computer in a month or so.
-
Anonymous
2017-02-16T04:16:00+00:00 Just used her SP4 the other day and sure enough; the problem is still there; and seems worse than I remember it. I will try reverting back the same KB I mentioned before to see if that helps again or not.
If not, I'm worried I'm a bit out of luck because my warranty is about 6 months expired... I wonder if they would still help.
-
Anonymous
2017-03-24T18:42:12+00:00 Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Hello! i have this same issue...
I live outside of US, Brazil, and cant exchange for another one... So i had no choice, kept with it...
Actually, i think i found a way to fix it...
Its very easy... Just install F.lux software and it will back to normal...
If you dont know how to use f.lux... I usually set F.lux settings to 4.300K at day and 2900 at night..
you can download f.lux here:https://justgetflux.com/
*Sorry for the bad english, hope it works with you too.
Cheers!
-
Anonymous
2017-06-05T00:10:17+00:00 Hey, I have the same problem and it seems started after I've got Creators Update and all firmware updates after it. Will full reset help in this case? I don't think it is hardware failure, because when I start input (touchscreen or touchpad scrolling) the screen goes back to normal.