Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-08-03T05:44:30+00:00 I am having the same problem in Taiwan.
Too bad the warranty of my SP4 is expired.
And you know what...
I spend USD1800 to buy it in May 2016.
They said I need to pay about USD 500 to get repaired.
But the new-repaired one, they only warantee for another 3 month...
What should I do with it now?
Its just like a high-tech trash to me now...
-
Anonymous
2017-06-18T21:59:39+00:00 I just experienced the same issue today. I went ahead and removed my graphic drivers with the delete option from device management. After restarting I went back to device management and updated the graphic drivers. All looks good. Hope it helps.
-
Anonymous
2017-06-05T08:33:57+00:00 May it be firmware updates? Because when you reset the OS firmware won't reset I guess.
-
Anonymous
2017-06-05T03:09:28+00:00 That is the case: any graphical change on the screen will stop the screen shaking. However, fully reset did NOT solve it for me. I ordered a Microsoft repair service and they just exchange my surface with a new one, and the problem is gone, temporarily.