Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-09-06T10:54:22+00:00 Hello, since today, my screen is also shaking.
When it first started, I tried to follow some advice online which said stuff like turning off hyper-V. which didnt do anything. So then I performed a reset of the machine. Which seemed to have worked for a while but now, 3 hours later, it is starting again.
before the reset it was really bad. the screen was shaking constantly. basically moving a couple of pixels up and down, like the lower 80% of the screen. the top was okay.
Now every couple of minutes it glitches a bit.
What can I do????
I have the surface pro 4.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-31T14:29:05+00:00 ..........and they wonder why people buy iPad Pros :)
My son (graphic designer) bought a Surface Pro 4 and had the shaking screen glitch. When he first got the Surface, the pen didn't do pressure sensitivity properly. He had to download an optional app from Microsoft to make it work properly. Wouldn't you think that should be native to the Surface ??!!
He returned the Surface for a refund. Buying a Wacom Cintiq.
Bottom line........if you are a graphics professional, the Surface may not be your huckleberry!!
-
Anonymous
2017-08-28T19:38:31+00:00 My drive C has more than 30 GB free space, and even if I run nothing on my SP4, it still shakes/flickers. A reboot doesn't solve the problem because if I reboot when the screen is shaking/flickering, you will see the "Surface" logo is shaking/flickering too! I'm 300% sure that this is a hardware problem.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-28T19:01:13+00:00 Dear Guy!
This might be hurt you a lot, as I am experienced with the SP4. Just don't worry! It is easy enough to fix this.
First, In eed to ask you something!
- Are you running a more than 10GB program and screen is shaking?
- Does that need more Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) to support?
I am sure that you say YES!
What you need to do is:
- Shrink Volume: You need to shrink drive (C:)
- Create New Volume (Whatever you wanna call it)Link Here :
*"*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJiakVgAtn4"
- Copy and paste or reinstall the program that you run and screen was starting shaking to New Volume you created (This might be drive "D:" or "E:"...)
- Restart PC! And Enjoy that program
In my opinion, there might be Speed of ROM when it is nearly full, it works slower than your program need (Simple Explain!). It is because of the logical circuits running in many algorithms needed for this SSD works not properly (Search Algorithm).
->This you need a new Partition to run Search Algorithm faster!
->It can be about the GPU is not enough speed to support the program!
This might help someone. And it is too long to write this. Also, sorry for messing up this page :)