Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T19:43:36+00:00 I am having the same issue. Microsoft told me they do not support my region. Now I have a surface that I cannot use for long periods. I am a student as well.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T04:53:50+00:00 Hi, for me when the van doesn't work, if the screen doesn't refresh, it will shake, when you watch video it's okay because the screen keeps refreshing. However, if the van is working, the screen just shakes like crazy, you can barely see anything clearly. You can try the solutions provided by others, but for me those doesn't work so I contacted Microsoft and sent it back
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T01:30:52+00:00 Whatever apps I run on my SP4, or even if I just leave it powered on (power-saving turned off), the shaking/flickering will appear anyway. I have tried every method that you can find on the Internet. Please don't recommend me anything unless you have a verified solution that can indeed fix this problem.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T01:26:34+00:00 Hi,
Did you play any video? Maybe using media player or any online video? Or maybe play any games?
Could you try to test the surface and don’t play any video/games and see if the screen will shake..
I also encountered the screen shake and looking for a solution.
Regards,
Ben