Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-10-09T04:54:09+00:00 Sorry to reply on a dead thread, but for those wondering what the issue is and how to fix it, I have the answer. I went to the microsoft store, and the employees recognize it as a known issue with the surface pro that isn't being addressed by the microsoft corporation. Anyway, they said it's a sign the GPU is failing, and the only way to fix it is to get a replacement which sucks. If you're under warranty, you should get that done. If you can't go without your surface pro for a few days due to school or work, they will ship you a new one and charge your credit card, but once you send them back your old one, you'll get your money back.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-07T04:52:20+00:00 Hi all,
If you are reading this and your surface has began to act up or has been for a while i have the fix that worked for me and has saved me headaches and a ton of money. Microsoft hates me. But the issue boils down to the horrible wifi chip that is used in the surface pro 4. When using the onboard wifi for a while the screen starts to shake. A very simple fix is to buy one of those USB wifi receivers for cheap online or in an electronics store and get wifi through that instead of the onboard radio and the problem is fixed!!!!!
ps microsoft u suk
-
Anonymous
2017-10-05T00:28:56+00:00 Full reinstall is a very expensive solution to me (backups, format and reinstall back all the programs, settings...many hours!!), I was talking to MS Surface support and doing on remote assistance all the tests from MS, and they told me there is not any garantee it will completely remove the issue, even if I got a replacement new Surface, it could "technically" could happen again. So as I need to keep working with it, better to wait until the new windows 10 patch is released this month (probably a week more or two). When my screen flickers I use a external monitor and that works as temporary solution...hope this help the anyone!
Juan
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T20:18:44+00:00 I did a full reinstall of Windows 10 and my apps (reformatted hard drive) and ran full updates and the problem went away