Surface pro 4. Screen shake.

Anonymous
2016-03-06T18:30:14+00:00

Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-07T11:58:51+00:00

Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-11-16T15:27:05+00:00

    Also having this issue, it seems to get worse the longer I am using my surface. It works fine when it is first turned on but after about 15 mins it starts flickering and there is a black line near the top of the screen which flickers in widths and makes the screen shake.

    At the moment it only does if the screen isn't refreshed and is left idol for around 5 seconds, but if I am using my surface for a few hours then the whole thing goes blurry and the screen is constantly shaking.

    If it is a hardware issue then I'll have to pay fior a repair :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-09T06:43:56+00:00

    Hello,

    So far, I have experienced, it does not relate to the heat or wifi.

    Probably it may relate to Microsoft updates.

    Sorta looks like a heat problem.

    https://youtu.be/8O5ntJN3vWM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-03T11:52:17+00:00

    I have the same thing, and am very sick of my Suface Pro 4!  I use an external monitor as well, which doesn't shake.  I may bring it in to the Microsoft store and see what they say.  This is pretty annoying, and Microsoft really needs to fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-30T13:36:19+00:00

    I too have this problem and tried various things to no avail. I'm guessing and hoping that it is an update issue.  Would be really good if it was resolved in the next update.  For now, I'm using an external monitor which does not shake.  Microsoft can be frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments