Surface pro 4. Screen shake.

Anonymous
2016-03-06T18:30:14+00:00

Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-07T11:58:51+00:00

Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-01T05:51:11+00:00

    I too am now suffering from this, but noticed something today.  If I restart and only use it as a laptop.  (aka don't flip it into tablet mode)  The screen shaking hasn't come back yet..... Now that i've said that it will probably return in the next two minutes.  But so far we're going 20 minutes strong without this shaking BS.    Nope, nevermind.  Just came back.  Theory gone. 

    Microsoft you gotta figure this out.  This renders a laptop useless when you feel like you're going into diabetic shock everytime you try to read something.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-17T23:33:00+00:00

    I have contacted flickergate.com, published that to the facebook page, and have been pushing #flickergate that the fellow started.

    The trouble with flickergate.com is it's not a visible community, just like this thread, and it may be difficult to demonstrate the size of the problem to anyone that cares.  So I made the facebook page as well to work in concert with flickergate.com

    The facebook page is more publicly visible and I think has a stronger potential to formulate a community that, if large enough and active enough, has a chance to be heard.  Once there's some decent activity there, I hope to contact the likes of Consumer Reports, CNET, The Verge, etc to really bring some attention to this, but it won't work unless there's enough people behind it to warrant anyone's attention.    

    Therefore, visit www.facebook.com/surfacescreenshaking and friend it, like it, follow it, share it, post your experiences there, and so forth.  The more that's happening there, the more influence it can have on this topic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-17T03:42:16+00:00

    if it helps, you're in good company. add your voice and help us pressure MS to take responsibility for this. 

    Facebook.com/surfacescreenshaking

    Hello, 

    One of our fellow victims of this issue has spent time and effort to create a new website for tracking this issue and also to put pressure on Microsoft to respond.

    www.flickergate.com

    Please goto this site, fill in the survey with pictures of your screen shaking if possible. Also, share this site link in all places where this issue is being discussed and encourage more victims to join. We need to force Microsoft to give an official response acknowledging the issue and giving refunds/replacements if possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-11-16T18:36:39+00:00

    if it helps, you're in good company. add your voice and help us pressure MS to take responsibility for this. 

    Facebook.com/surfacescreenshaking

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments