Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-06-06T06:21:45+00:00 I experience the same problem in my device. I am afraid that the warranty replace or repair would be necessary.
-
Anonymous
2016-04-29T20:56:46+00:00 I'm having the exact same issue as of the last few days. I've only had this SP4 for two months and it's been plagued by numerous issues including the infamous (now to 187 pages on that thread) "won't wake from sleep" issue, and turning on in my bag.
-
Anonymous
2016-03-07T18:53:38+00:00 Thanks for answers. I speak with support, this is hardware problem. Warranty replacement.
-
Anonymous
2016-03-07T11:29:40+00:00 Hi Dmitriy1986,
Have you attempted to re-install the graphics driver from device manager? You can do this by right-clicking the start button and heading into Device manager there. Go then to Display adapters and right click on Intel HD 520 and select uninstall, restart your device.
I would also recommend that you perform a two-button shutdown, here's how.
- Make sure your device is turned off.
2. Now, hold down the + volume button and the power button at the same time for about 30 seconds.
- After around 30 seconds has passed, release the buttons and wait for an additional 10 more seconds before you attempt to turn on the device again.
If you are still experiencing this issue, then I would recommend that you perform a full reset of the device. Make sure to back up all personal and work-related files. Click on the start button and go to Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Reset this PC and removing everything.
Finally, if you are still experiencing this issue, then I recommend you contact support here to get the issue resolved.
Kind regards
Hawkie