Surface pro 4. Screen shake.

Anonymous
2016-03-06T18:30:14+00:00

Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-07T11:58:51+00:00

Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T21:20:58+00:00

    I'm running Win 10 build 17672 on Surface Pro 4.  I found it to be a web app called TweetDeck from Twitter.  If it runs for an extensive amount of time (more than an hour), my SP4 heats up and screen will shake.  Running TweetDeck in dark mode appears to help.  TweetDeck is not the only web app causing the same problem as there are many others that have alot going on onscreen.  I have started to run everything that has a dark mode, in dark mode.  I also find dark mode easier on the eyes as well as easier to read.  Finally, I use tweetdeck exclusively on Microsoft Edge.

    @howard2u

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-09T11:26:39+00:00

    My surface still the same problem from buying in 3 months. According to the seller advice me to update windows. But problem's still the same. Please replace another surface for us ! You can contact us at + 84090359214. 

    Our surface serial number: 008279254153

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-02-12T16:45:10+00:00

    What to do with this shaky screen?  It is impossible to work with and is getting worse.

    I di not drop it or cause any strong impact to it and it just started doing it randomly and very slightly.  However now it is just doing it all the time and very strongly.  You cannot even make out the words of icons.

    Please assist.

    Thanks.

    RCR

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-14T03:23:21+00:00

    OK, this will sound totally counter-intuitive.  But, I've been dealing with this.

    Sit down with the SP4 and a hand-held hair dryer.

    Give the screen about 20-30 seconds of a little warmth.  That fixes it for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments