Surface pro 4. Screen shake.

Anonymous
2016-03-06T18:30:14+00:00

Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-07T11:58:51+00:00

Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-05T00:28:56+00:00

    Full reinstall is a very expensive solution to me (backups, format and reinstall back all the programs, settings...many hours!!), I was talking to MS Surface support and doing on remote assistance all the tests from MS, and they told me there is not any garantee it will completely remove the issue, even if I got a replacement new Surface, it could "technically" could happen again. So as I need to keep working with it, better to wait until the new windows 10 patch is released this month (probably a week more or two). When my screen flickers I use a external monitor and that works as temporary solution...hope this help the anyone!

    Juan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-04T20:18:44+00:00

    I did a full reinstall of Windows 10 and my apps (reformatted hard drive) and ran full updates and the problem went away

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-04T19:43:36+00:00

    I am having the same issue. Microsoft told me they do not support my region. Now I have a surface that I cannot use for long periods. I am a student as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-04T04:53:50+00:00

    Hi, for me when the van doesn't work, if the screen doesn't refresh, it will shake, when you watch video it's okay because the screen keeps refreshing. However, if the van is working, the screen just shakes like crazy, you can barely see anything clearly. You can try the solutions provided by others, but for me those doesn't work so I contacted Microsoft and sent it back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments