Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T01:30:52+00:00 Whatever apps I run on my SP4, or even if I just leave it powered on (power-saving turned off), the shaking/flickering will appear anyway. I have tried every method that you can find on the Internet. Please don't recommend me anything unless you have a verified solution that can indeed fix this problem.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-04T01:26:34+00:00 Hi,
Did you play any video? Maybe using media player or any online video? Or maybe play any games?
Could you try to test the surface and don’t play any video/games and see if the screen will shake..
I also encountered the screen shake and looking for a solution.
Regards,
Ben
-
Anonymous
2017-09-06T10:54:22+00:00 Hello, since today, my screen is also shaking.
When it first started, I tried to follow some advice online which said stuff like turning off hyper-V. which didnt do anything. So then I performed a reset of the machine. Which seemed to have worked for a while but now, 3 hours later, it is starting again.
before the reset it was really bad. the screen was shaking constantly. basically moving a couple of pixels up and down, like the lower 80% of the screen. the top was okay.
Now every couple of minutes it glitches a bit.
What can I do????
I have the surface pro 4.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-31T14:29:05+00:00 ..........and they wonder why people buy iPad Pros :)
My son (graphic designer) bought a Surface Pro 4 and had the shaking screen glitch. When he first got the Surface, the pen didn't do pressure sensitivity properly. He had to download an optional app from Microsoft to make it work properly. Wouldn't you think that should be native to the Surface ??!!
He returned the Surface for a refund. Buying a Wacom Cintiq.
Bottom line........if you are a graphics professional, the Surface may not be your huckleberry!!