Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-02-08T18:35:01+00:00 Are you still not having the problem or has it returned? i tried roll back, reset and new updates and new firmware, nothing helps.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-13T14:43:28+00:00 I've unistalled the driver 4 times and the problem comes back within a half hour. I even installed the newest Intel driver Version: 15.40.25.4463.
Looks like a replacement is needed.
-
Anonymous
2016-06-06T06:21:45+00:00 I experience the same problem in my device. I am afraid that the warranty replace or repair would be necessary.
-
Anonymous
2016-04-29T20:56:46+00:00 I'm having the exact same issue as of the last few days. I've only had this SP4 for two months and it's been plagued by numerous issues including the infamous (now to 187 pages on that thread) "won't wake from sleep" issue, and turning on in my bag.