Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.
Surface pro 4. Screen shake.
Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-10-07T04:52:20+00:00 Hi all,
If you are reading this and your surface has began to act up or has been for a while i have the fix that worked for me and has saved me headaches and a ton of money. Microsoft hates me. But the issue boils down to the horrible wifi chip that is used in the surface pro 4. When using the onboard wifi for a while the screen starts to shake. A very simple fix is to buy one of those USB wifi receivers for cheap online or in an electronics store and get wifi through that instead of the onboard radio and the problem is fixed!!!!!
ps microsoft u suk
-
Anonymous
2017-08-28T19:00:56+00:00 Dear Guy!
This might be hurt you a lot, as I am experienced with the SP4. Just don't worry! It is easy enough to fix this.
First, In eed to ask you something!
- Are you running a more than 10GB program and screen is shaking?
- Does that need more Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) to support?
I am sure that you say YES!
What you need to do is:
- Shrink Volume: You need to shrink drive (C:)
- Create New Volume (Whatever you wanna call it)Link Here :
*"*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJiakVgAtn4"
- Copy and paste or reinstall the program that you run and screen was starting shaking to New Volume you created (This might be drive "D:" or "E:"...)
- Restart PC! And Enjoy that program
In my opinion, there might be Speed of ROM when it is nearly full, it works slower than your program need (Simple Explain!). It is because of the logical circuits running in many algorithms needed for this SSD works not properly (Search Algorithm).
->This you need a new Partition to run Search Algorithm faster!
->It can be about the GPU is not enough speed to support the program!
This might help someone. And it is too long to write this. Also, sorry for messing up this page :)
-
Anonymous
2017-08-08T20:43:02+00:00 I paid 2.000 euro for this machine and there's NO solution for that?! My SP4 screen started to shake a month ago but now it shakes in every minute, I'm completely unable to work on it.
If it can be solved by software then make a fix, seems to be the whole world having the same problem, if it's hardware, give our money back (or give me a computer which I can use and I can work on).
I think at a premium machine this problem with a MASSIVE amount of computers is unacceptable: premium means it won't go crap in a year.
-
Anonymous
2016-12-26T00:13:51+00:00 After installing KB3206632; I had this problem. I rolled back the update and the problem was solved.
While I realize this was not the cause for your initial inquiry; I figured posting here could be helpful to someone else looking for answers to the same problem caused by a more recent update.