I have the same issue. Is this fixed?
Nope. Still waiting. (Even if it is a hardware issue, we know that it could be fixed with a simple bit of software added to the wake-up sequence.)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm having an odd experience with the screen brightness of my SPX. Here's the sequence:
This sequence is the only way I can get 100% brightness after the SPX has been in sleep mode. Thoughts?
[Note: this is with the SPX connected to power. I haven't tried it on battery. The advanced power settings are standard Balanced. The system is on Windows Insider Fast Track, and is up-to-date.]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue. Is this fixed?
Nope. Still waiting. (Even if it is a hardware issue, we know that it could be fixed with a simple bit of software added to the wake-up sequence.)
I have the same issue. Is this fixed?
My mistake. Fixes it until the next occurrence
Only reboot to fix? I've never seen that - I can always resolve things using Settings (brightness down, then up to max). What build are you on?
Same issue with my Surface Pro X. When I wake up the computer the screen brightness is quite a bit dimmer. I keep my screen brightness at 100% so it is very noticeable. Only way to fix it is to reboot. Running all the latest Microsoft updates/firmware. Kind of annoying...