Microsoft and Surface team are you going to acknowledge the issue that seemingly everyone is having with connecting monitors to the dock?
I have two i7 Surface Books and 3 new Surface docks.
- None of the three docks work at all with two monitors connected
- Extending to just one monitor is hit and miss and rarely works when connecting the SB to the dock
- Most time I have to either unplug and replug the mini-display port cable into the dock to get just the 1 screen to be recognized and be able to extend to it
- Sometimes I have to do the above step as well as unplug and replug the Surface Book into the dock to multiple times to get just the 1 screen to be recognized and be able to extend to it
- I cannot connect the SB to the dock without first powering on the SB, then logging into Windows, then plugging into the dock
- If I plug the dock into the SB prior to powering on the SB, the SB screen remains black until I disconnect the dock
- I am using a Logitech MX Master wireless mouse (model 910-004337)
- I am using a Logitech wireless keyboard (model K750)
- The Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse (connected via mini-USB connectors) are the only items that work regularly when plugging into the Surface dock
- I am using two Samsung monitors (model U28D590D)
- The monitors are connected to the Surface dock with a display port to mini display port cable (no adapters)
- I have installed the Windows 10 cumulative update 1511 (KB3118754)
- I have installed both the 11/2 and 11/18 system firmware updates
- I have installed the 11/2 system hardware update
- Embedded Controller: d.5d.1.0
- System Aggregator: 16.d.5502.0
- UEFI: 22.13.39682.0
- Touch: 51.45.94.0
- Wi-Fi Driver: 15.68.9032.47
Please help. Please acknowledge the issue. Please provide us with some sort of explanation and ETA for a fix. We all bought in to the idea of the Surface Book and Surface lineup. Help us, help you, help us continue to love our purchase and decision to jump on the Surface bandwagon.