I completely agree!
My first SB was replaced due to the freezing issue, and the second SB had started the same thing 4 days after I received it leading me to think this was a broader issue than first thought.
My 15 day return policy was up and I was force to make a judgment call whether to keep the device or return it. Without any information to base a judgement upon I felt I had no choice but to return my New device.
This could have been avoided had I gotten some acknowledgment that yes there was an issue and yes it was being addressed.
I really liked the device and had hoped for a different outcome.
The silence speaks volumes about this company. Volumes.
14 days left until my time comes to either get an update that fixes the display driver crashes and massive battery drain in standby or they can hand me my $2000 back and I'll get myself a nicely loaded up Apple device. I rarely had an issue with my MacAir and then Mac Pro.
Pathetic.