There are no handwriting options for this language - SP4/Win10

Anonymous
2016-04-11T00:58:38+00:00

Hello, 

I have a Surface Pro 4 with windows 10 using Australia English. When I download language packs it comes up with "there are no handwriting options for your language" I have the location and date set to Aus but still nothing. I am able to write using the pen pad keyboard but I am unable to correct any letters that the computer doesn't recognize. 

This is the same no matter what language I have it set (English - USA)

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Surface | Surface Pro | Performance and maintenance

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-30T08:45:50+00:00

    Hi Amit, 

    1. How are you trying to download the language pack? Settings - time and language - region language - English (Australia) - Options -
    2. What is the exact message that you see?  Handwriting - There are no handwriting options for this langauge
    3. Are you logged in to Microsoft account? Yes
    4. Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? no

    I'm having the same exact issue but with "Italian" language.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-05-29T11:38:44+00:00

    hellooo??? Do you have any response to the question asked?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-20T04:32:00+00:00

    Any answers?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-04-12T05:01:09+00:00

    Hi Amit, 

    1. **How are you trying to download the language pack?**Settings - time and language - region language - English (Australia) - Options -
    2. What is the exact message that you see?  Handwriting - There are no handwriting options for this langauge
    3. Are you logged in to Microsoft account? Yes
    4. Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? no

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments